Pioneers in Neuroimmunology
Treating nervous sysyem dysfunction through understanding the role of inflammation in brain function
The chart to the right indicates the percentage of involvement that Intelliversity plays in this project.
Intelliversity played an active role in the formation of the Brain-Body Research Institute as a non-profit corporation and Mr. Kramarz continues as Chairman and member of the Board of Directors. Intelliversity continues to assist in fundraising, day-to-day management consulting and in the Institute's on-line presence. Most important, Intelliversity plays a significant role as coach to the founders (Dr. Spengler and Dr. Ignatowski), enabling them to function effectively as full "vision masters." This is an example of Intelliversity's ability to transform a scientific vision into a success in the real world.
Dr. Robert Spengler, Executive Director
- Principal Investigator for numerous projects in neuroimmunology
- 74 peer-reviewed journal papers
- Expert in the relationship between the immune and neurological systems
- Discovered role of Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha in mediating neuropathology
- Pioneered use of anti-TNF compounds in mitigating neuropathology
Dr. Tracey Ignatowski, Managing Director
- Assistant Professor of Pathology and Anatomical Sciences at University of Buffalo-SUNY
- Co-discovered role of Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha in mediating neuropathology
- Expert in research project management
- Editorial board member of 7 professional journals
- Specialist in relationship between the immune and neurological systems
Robert Steven Kramarz, Chairman of the Board
- Specialist in non-profit management and finance
- Executive Director of non-profit Intelliversity, the Innovation Accelerator for the Real World
- Previously CFO of non-profit The Torch Foundation
- Author of the book Born to Star about the benefits of diverse leadership styles in growing companies and non-profits
- Author of hundreds of articles and "Your Vision Master Podcast" dealing with finance for innovators
Board of Advisors
- Len Chaikind has an extensive background in oil and gas international relations, including
- Worked for Royal Dutch Shell Plc for over 35 years.
- Founded Institutional Investors Consulting Company IICC
- Better World Foundation
Maggie Dodd White Eagle - Managing Director, IICC
Ms. White Eagle is Managing Director of IICC (founded by Leonard Chaikind), head of RTW Consulting, and serves as an advisor to Independent Security Advisors which provides protection for dignitaries worldwide, with the deepest experience in the Middle East. She brings her experience and connections in private security and awareness of the complex social and cultural issues present in the Middle East. As a breast cancer survivor, she brings a depth of knowledge in prevention and recovery emphasizing integrative and holistic approaches.