Top-Notch CEO Coaching Circle for Innovators
This program is designed for innovative entrepreneurs with clear vision who are driven to succeed in business. It is led by Stephie Althouse of Intelliversity-partner Visiting CEO. This program is written and delivered by Visiting CEO, and Intelliversity cannot take responsibility for its quality and content.
Graduates of this program accelerate their vision becoming a profitable reality.
The “Top-Notch CEO Coaching Circle for Innovators” program was developed by Visiting CEO™ and is endorsed by Intelliversity due to its proven success outcomes, actionable growth strategies and coaching techniques.
You will be hard-pressed to find another program that vastly accelerates your success in the most critical areas you need to master with such time-efficiency. The objective of this program is to support you in making your innovative vision become a reality as quickly as possible and have your vision become a dominant force in the market place.
To make a positive difference with your vision takes talent which you have in spades, yet is also takes knowledge and implementation in many other areas as well. Executing successfully in all of these areas is key to success. Ignore that key, and prepare to fail, no matter how bright and talented you are otherwise.
Furthermore, the program is unique because you learn with the guidance of Dr. Stephie Althouse, an experienced business growth coach who is an innovator herself. Dr. Althouse’s background is a rare combination of science, innovation, business growth experience and C-level leadership. Her proven record of growing and even turning around high-tech/high-talent companies results from her knowing how to work with innovators and visionaries like yourself which in turn results from her well-rounded background. She will share with you which pitfalls to avoid and be your guide to success.
To this end, we hand select a group of innovators (4-7) to form a top-level peer group. This is not like anything you have seen before. If you are driven to realize your vision faster that you are now, and if the idea pains you that you might be one of the smart people who take their talent to the grave with them, read on.
Intelliversity and Visiting CEO™ care about you and about the positive impact your innovation will have in the world. We promise to support you in “putting the rubber on the road to success” as quickly as possible. The “Top-Notch CEO Coaching Circle for Innovators” is a “vehicle” for doing just that.
Here are the components of the program:
Discover the 12 Critical Areas You Must Master To Gain Market Success
Uncover and reflect on the principles that are instrumental in making your vision a profitable reality:
- Mastery— Mindset of a Top-Notch CEO
- Mastery—Vision, Mission, Business Planning
- Mastery—SMARTER Goal Setting
- Top-Notch Riche Niche
- Create and Utilize Leverage
- Build a Top-Notch Team
- Rules and Systems
- Maximize Your Team’s Synergy
- Enhance Results – Profits and Impact
- Top-Notch Profitable Work-Life Strategies
- Plan and Create Your Top-Notch Legacy Plan and Succession
Transform your Talent into Profit and Impact
- Become a top-notch leader and strategist
- Identify concrete action steps
- Get even better at executing your vision (avoid that tombstone “Still so much talent inside”)
- Invest only about one hour per week and get more results in less time (or choose a Fast Track option – see below)
How It Works: The Top-Notch CEO Coaching Circle for Innovators
- You will receive the hard copy, pdf and audiobook “101 Quick Tips for High-Talent Companies.”
- Each week you will either read or listen to the tips of one chapter. This takes only 5 – 19 minutes.
- For 12 weeks, we meet via a 60-minute video session to discuss the application of the tips. You will create and capture ideas – your own and those stimulated by the group discussion and the CEO Coach.
- Since the group is so small, you will receive many of the benefits our executive coaching clients get in a 1-on-1 setting – at a much more affordable rate.
- Each participant signs a coaching agreement, which includes confidentiality.
- The sessions are recorded (for circle members’ use only). If you miss a session or you want to review it, again you can.
- In week 13, you will get a bonus session. You will look at all your ideas from the 101 tips. With the coaches’ guidance, you will establish 1-3 well-defined, most critical goals on which to focus.
- You become part of the Top-Notch CEO™ community.
- A Fast-Track version is available, either as a 4-week program or a 2-day workshop.
“The Top-Notch CEO Coaching Circle and “101 Quick Tips for High-Talent Companies” book are very helpful. It causes me to step back, pause and reflect on what I want to accomplish, as well as review Hi-Z with a fresh perspective. Beyond that, the peer group provides an outside viewpoint from other business leaders unrelated to Hi-Z. Having this type of forum as a sounding board is invaluable. Thank you, Stephie!” – Jill Elsner, CEO/CFO, Hi-Z Technology, Inc., Hi-Z.com
“Stephie’s CEO coaching program is right on the mark. It is pragmatic, no fuss and gets you on point quickly. I appreciate the video conference format as it makes it very easy to participate. It is obvious Stephie has a lot of experience and has spent a lot of time researching and developing the program to get the maximum results. I highly recommend it for anyone that is driven to be successful and wants to further improve strategies and tools needed need to get there.” – Karen Taggart, President, Shades of Light, shadesoflightsd.com
Customized for a win-win result
As with all programs offered and endorsed by Intellversity, we always seek a win-win result. While the top-notch coaching circle follows a proven format, no circle is ever quite the same. Your coach, Dr. Stephie Althouse, will discuss your needs with you before you are even becoming part of the circle. We go the extra mile because we love what we do and are dedicated to your success.
Choose between three formats:
- 12-week video conference program (1 hour per week) plus one bonus session (60 minutes)
- 4-week video conference program plus bonus week (3 hours per week) plus one bonus session (60 minutes)
- 2-day live workshop
Enjoy the modern and innovative way to accelerate your vision and success in the marketplace.
Download Chapter 1-5 of the book 101 Quick Tips for High-Talent Companies for free here.